The rate at which people tend to think of jumping off the Third Mainland Bridge in Lagos this days is quite alarming.
- An Uber driver attempted to take his life over N90,000 debt, by jumping off Third Mainland Bridge in Lagos.
- Unluckily for him, he was rescused swiftly by the Rapid Response Squad in Lagos who were on patrol before he could jump.
- The Uber driver, by the name Olojo had driven himself to the bridge in a Toyota Corolla saloon car, written a short note, left it in the car and was about to jump off according to a report by Naij.
- He explained that he was owing N10,000 in Court 3, Ikeja High Court and the owner of the vehicle N80,000.
- “Things were difficult for me and my mind was already made up, although my wife tried to dissuade me”, he said.
Read his letter below:
- The Police PRO made it known that the case had been transferred to State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID) for further investigation.